Donate and make a difference in the lives of YES youth
Thank you for your interest in making an online contribution to support YES’s outdoor programs for Boston youth! All transactions are safe and secure, your information will be encrypted and will be sent through our secure server.
Other Ways to Contribute
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions or volunteer hours made by their employees.
If your company is eligible, submit a matching gift with these two easy steps:
- Request a matching gift form from your employer and fill it out
- Send it to Youth Enrichment Services: Youth Enrichment Services, Development Office 412 Massachusetts Ave, Boston MA 02118
We will do the rest. The impact of your gift to Youth Enrichment Services may be doubled or possibly tripled! Some companies match gifts made by retirees and/or spouses.
For any questions, contact [email protected].
A gift of stock provides increased value to YES at a decreased cost to the donor. The benefits include the following:
- A charitable income tax deduction for the fair market value of the stock;
- Elimination of the capital gains tax that would ordinarily become due if you had sold the stock on the open market and donated the proceeds of the sale to YES.
To donate stock to YES, please contact your firm for its Transfer of Account form. YES’s Account at Charles Schwab is #6448-7667. Schwab’s DTC # 0164. Please enter this information in the appropriate field on your form. If you have any additional questions, please contact Jamie Burch at [email protected].
Click here to download YES’s Stock Donation Form.
Donate Equipment or Soft Goods
YES accepts a limited amount of prearranged equipment and winter clothing donations. While YES appreciates generous in-kind donations of equipment, we are not currently able to accept all donations due to space constraints. Please see the list below for our greatest needs of donations for the upcoming summer and winters seasons. Please contact Elliot, the Rental Shop Manager/Recreation Coordinator at [email protected] to organize donations.
Priority List of Snowsports Equipment and Soft Good Needs:
- New or used alpine ski boots sizes (12.5-14)
- New Helmets (Manufactured year 2017 and up)
- Snowboard decks (130cm-163cm)
- Strap-in snowboard bindings (mix of sizes, but primarily Medium and Large)
- Strap-in snowboard boots (sizes 9-14)
- Skis 120 cm and below with bindings
- Junior ski boots (youth Sizes 12-3. mondo Sizes 18.5-21)
- Ski jackets
- Snow pants (adult sizes only)
- Water resistant mittens and or gloves
- New or used Goggles
Outdoor Adventure Equipment Needs:
- Stand up paddle boards (9ft-11ft) and paddles.
- Tandem Canoes
- New or used mountain bikes (w/ front wheel suspension)
- Miscellaneous mountain bike parts and tuning tools
Sponsor an Event
Showcasing a partnership through a corporate sponsorship with us will help your company leverage its name through the ideals, values, and mission of YES.
Donate an Auction Item
We hold an auction at our annual Black Diamond Gala fundraiser. Contact Jamie Burch, Director of Development, at [email protected] to donate an item.
If you are interested in providing pro-bono services or contributing in another way, we are grateful for your support. Contact Jamie Burch at [email protected] for more information.
YES is a 501(c)3 private nonprofit organization. The organization relies on the generous support of foundations, corporations, individual donations, and events. All contributions to YES are tax-deductible to the extent that is allowed by law.