Join Youth Enrichment Services (YES) this March for the Virtual Shamrock Splash. Take the plunge with YES while fundraising for our summer programs. Splashers can participate any time between March 1-12 either with one of the pre-planned group outings or on their own.
Here are four ways you can get involved:
- Join Team YES and splash with us! Sign up for Team YES at yeskids.org/splash and fundraise for the team. Then, join one of our small splash groups on a scheduled day to complete your splash! We’ll take a video of the group splash and upload it to the Shamrock Splash website.
- Saturday, March 6 – hike up Mt. Watatic and ski down in your bathing suit (for a run or just a few turns) with YES Volunteer & Adventure Programs Manager, Ethan George! This defunct ski area in Fitchburg, MA is an awesome “backcountry” spot with a 20-minute hike up and excellent tree skiing on the way down. The trails are narrow and best suited for advanced skiers/riders.
- Sunday, March 7 – traditional splash at M Street Beach in South Boston, MA with YES Executive Director, Bryan Van Dorpe. A quick dip will do the trick, bring what you need for a nice warm social distance hangout after the splash!
- Join Team YES and splash on your own! Sign up for Team YES at yeskids.org/splash and fundraise for the team. Then complete your splash anywhere on your own time! Jump into a body of water, splash in a cold kiddie pool, dump a bucket of ice on your head, or your own idea, get creative! Upload your splash video on the Shamrock Splash website.
- Splash on your own and tag your friends! Splash on your own, tag @yeskidsboston, and donate at yeskids.org/splash. Tag 3 friends and encourage them to splash and donate!
- Donate to Team YES! Splashing isn’t your thing? Donate to Team YES at yeskids.org/splash to help our team reach their fundraising goal!