Use the calendar controls on the right to change how you view the calendar. The different views are: List, Month, or, Week.
- This event has passed.
Virtual Shamrock Splash
March 1 - March 12
Join Youth Enrichment Services (YES) this March for the Virtual Shamrock Splash. Take the plunge with YES while fundraising for our summer programs. Splashers can participate any time between March 1-12 either with one of the pre-planned group outings or on their own.
Here are four ways you can get involved:
- Join Team YES and splash with us! Sign up for Team YES at yeskids.org/splash and fundraise for the team. Then, join one of our small splash groups on a scheduled day to complete your splash! We’ll take a video of the group splash and upload it to the Shamrock Splash website.
- Saturday, March 6 – hike up Mt. Watatic and ski down in your bathing suit (for a run or just a few turns) with YES Volunteer & Adventure Programs Manager, Ethan George! This defunct ski area in Fitchburg, MA is an awesome “backcountry” spot with a 20-minute hike up and excellent tree skiing on the way down. The trails are narrow and best suited for advanced skiers/riders.
- Sunday, March 7 – traditional splash at M Street Beach in South Boston, MA with YES Executive Director, Bryan Van Dorpe. A quick dip will do the trick, bring what you need for a nice warm social distance hangout after the splash!
- Join Team YES and splash on your own! Sign up for Team YES at yeskids.org/splash and fundraise for the team. Then complete your splash anywhere on your own time! Jump into a body of water, splash in a cold kiddie pool, dump a bucket of ice on your head, or your own idea, get creative! Upload your splash video on the Shamrock Splash website.
- Splash on your own and tag your friends! Splash on your own, tag @yeskidsboston, and donate at yeskids.org/splash. Tag 3 friends and encourage them to splash and donate!
- Donate to Team YES! Splashing isn’t your thing? Donate to Team YES at yeskids.org/splash to help our team reach their fundraising goal!