Every year, YES serves more than 1,600 youth every year.YES engages youth through a unique three-tiered ladder of programs which support and challenge them throughout elementary, middle, and high school. As they move through the progressively challenging tiers, youth develop confidence and gain valuable life skills. They learn how to stay active, set goals, be confident, make healthy choices, act as community leaders, and succeed in college.
GAIN NEW OUTDOOR EXPERIENCES
- 600+ youth experience rock climbing, surfing, mountain biking,kayaking, track and field and more.
- 800+ youth youth ski and snowboard with YES.
MAKE HEALTHIER CHOICES
- 81% of Track & Field youth felt healthier after the program.
- 95% of Operation SnowSports youth report increased confidence to face a challenge.
- 87% of Outdoor Adventure youth increased their confidence in trying new things.
- 100% of YES Academy teens graduated high school and enrolled in college.
- 83% of Leadership Corps teens are confident in their leadership skills.
PREPARE FOR COLLEGE
- 100% of College Prep teens had a better understanding of what college will be like after attending a college tour.