Summer Teen Jobs at YES
YES hires teens to fulfill various positions every summer. Examples of these opportunities are below. Check back in Spring 2022 for openings for next summer!
- Outdoor Adventure Leader
- Impact Intern
- Administrative Intern
- Track & Field Assistant Coach
- Track & Field Assistant Coordinator
Teen Staff Requirements (for all positions except Track & Field Assistant Coach and Track & Field Assistant Coordinator, see job description for more details)
- Be between the ages of 14 and 19 (16 and 19 for Outdoor Adventure Leaders)
- Full-time residents of Boston
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Able to obtain a work permit by June 18th
- Able to attend mandatory staff training between June 28th – July 2nd
- Able to work 20-25 hours per week between 8:00AM-5:00PM, Monday through Friday starting July 6th through August 13th
How to Apply
All applicants must complete the YES 2021 Summer Teen Staff Application. To complete the application teens will need three references and a resume. Successful applicants will be invited to a virtual interview starting in April.
Priority Application Deadline: Monday, April 5th 2021
Application will remain open until all positions are filled.
If you have any questions please email Emma Turcotte at [email protected]